The Lataniers are located in the heights of Saint Leu at an altitude of 270 m and just 1.7 km from the shore of the west coast of Reunion Island. The charming Creole-style tourist residence features 8 furnished and self-catering holiday apartments that are classified 4 stars by Atout France and 4 keys by CléVacances. They have also been labelled Villages Créoles.
The tropical garden covers an area of 2,000 m² and leads to a long terrace from where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the Indian Ocean. The large teak furniture seating area and the little Thai gazebo invite you to read, have a snack, sip a cocktail or watch the sunset.
In the beautiful garden you will find a leisure area with a ping pong table and a boules ground. If you follow the path where the ylang-ylang grows you will discover our games room where you can play pool and darts.
The swimming pool area is entirely fenced in and features a large infinity pool, a paddling pool for the little ones, a sun deck with sun loungers and two pavilions with Creole-style teak furniture. You will experience moments of pure joy that will be engraved forever in your memory when you relax in our spa pool in the shade of a pergola.
The Lataniers are calm, charming and comfortable allowing you to fully enjoy your holidays on Reunion Island whether you are with family or friends. Insider tip: indulge in an on-site wellness massage.
Welcome to Reunion Island where you can explore an exceptional natural and cultural heritage. Our team will take pleasure in giving you advice on different activities: discovering Reunionese heritage, sports and leisure (paragliding, scuba diving, climbing, hiking, trail running …). Monique knows the island’s hiking trails perfectly and will give you valuable advice, depending on your abilities, on exploring gorges, peaks, valleys and cliffs classified UNESCO world heritage.
- Calm, Creole charm and comfort awarded 4 CléVacances
- Distance to the beaches: 10 min to Saint Leu,
20 min to Saint Gilles
- Close to the centre of town with all its shops
- The Route des Tamarins is 5 min away
- All holiday apartments are fully equipped
- Free Wi-Fi access in each apartment
- Linen provided
- Equipment for babies (cot, high chair, bouncer…)
- Advice on your activities: hiking, trail running, discovery itineraries, sports and leisure, museums, tours, Reunionese culture and heritage.
- Equipment rental (flippers, masks, snorkels, walking poles, topographic maps and hiking guides).